The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome to The View from the Textbook Window

My name is Debbie and I'm one of the Library Media Assistants at Sprague High School. As the days page by, I hope to keep you up to date on the daily life of a high school textbook librarian. We have approximately 1,800 students here at Sprague, and they all need textbooks. My desk sits in the northern most area of the library, on the right hand side. Just past that last set of tall library shelves on the right is the door to the textbook depository where we keep all the classroom texts. I have a roll up window I push up at the start of my day so students can access texts from not only our main library, but from the outside hall as well. Thank you for reading my blog, get your student I.D. card ready, and check it out!

No comments: