The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

ECHS in Today

 Today we had in the Early College High School counselor to talk to our 8th graders about their program that runs in conjunction with Chemeketa Community College. Sounded fabulous to me and quite a few students throughout the day picked up applications. What an opportunity for some of our students. They have even had a few students graduate with their high school diploma and their AA degree. Super cool! So I spent the day with not quite so many computer check outs since the library was basically closed. Finished up the new books that came in by covering the paperbacks. Did get some of my shelving done today. Dealt with another book refund from last April. All in all a good day. But drats, did have to let in lunches. A lunch was so good! I was so hoping B lunch would be too, but that was too much to hope for I guess. 

No comments: