The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, August 28, 2009

First Friday

Processed more books today, Automotive Excellence and Parametric Modeling. Made room on the shelves for all these as well as The Adoration of Jenna Fox. I had to move a lot of books to get them in right places. I also got extra books removed that Mr. L had asked us to withdraw right before we left. So I got his new AE books in and the others off the shelves and reconfigured the Industrial Arts Section and will probably bring around the science section. We'll be needing more room for science books, so this move will help relieve that. A mom and student came in with books from last year and a few from other kids. So I took care of them and found a book that they were billed for but we had on the shelf and it had no damage, so I went to the bookkeeper and they got all charges taken care of but one for $10.50. A couple of other students brought back books, so right now I'm printing up the return slips and putting them in the bookkeeper's box. We also moved all the tables back into their correct places. They had been moved for registration.

No comments: