The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Inventory Tracking

Started today with a meeting over at Technology to help work on the new inventory tracking program they are getting up and running for all the things that the district purchases technology wise. That was very interesting and I'm the 'hands on' person who works with inventory every day so I did have a few insights to share which made me feel very valuable. The rest of the day I checked out books, did repairs, sent a box of books over to Barbara Roberts HS and then once I got the 'test' program for the new inventory system I dorked around with that a bit and made some notes on what I found. Mrs. H had to leave this afternoon, so I ran the library by myself for an hour and half or so! Yeah!

No comments: