The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Graduation

Graduation is tonight and I'm looking forward to seeing all our seniors graduate! Hopefully the weather will cooperate because we are out on the football field, rain or shine. I hear 50% chance of rain and perhaps thunder showers, so it may get interesting! Just slogged through books today, we're down below 5K at this point and had a couple of seniors come in and really work hard on putting stuff away for us this afternoon. We are very grateful to them!!! I also got a hero moment. One of our teachers unexpectedly left and had borrowed something from a different teacher we didn't know about. While they cleaned out his room, they did find the book and I put it into surplus. It was old, withdrawn and from another school. Turns out the teacher still here needed to return it, so I checked boxes packed for surplus and there it was. She was very grateful :)

No comments: