The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Home Sweet Home!

Back home at Sprague today! Huzzah for the Olys! But our library with its beautiful blue and green walls was painted over all white - Arrgghhh! We will paint again! I spent the day unpacking our teacher resources and got through Business, English, Math and most of Science. I promised that I'd have everything ready for check out tomorrow by 1pm and we have a meeting from 9-11am! Our new textbook program was giving me a bit of a problem, so hopefully we'll get it settled down and ready for check out for teachers tomorrow and get some books barcoded. I helped a lot of our new teachers today and Mrs. H and Mrs. M did some redesigning of the furniture and it looks good! New carpet, and a new tile walkway into the 'green' computer lab. Eight hours in, fifteen to go for this week. Good to be home :)

No comments: