The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Three Days In

 Friday - I got in new books!!! I went up to the office and there were three boxes of new books that I ordered back in July! So excited! I got them all checked in. Put in their date due slips. Checked them all out because it's been so long since I ordered them! Chromebook issues all day again and had both lunches in.  It's been a few days, so I might have lost a few things.

Monday - Put up a display for the new books. I had to take all the old books down and put them away. I fell in love with Katie the Catsitter. So adoracatable!! I also wiped down all the tables today, they were getting pretty gross looking. Chromebook issues - I did a test count and yes, spend about 25% of my time with Chromebooks on average. Had both lunches in. Started to read Bridge of Souls - so very good! Love this series!

Tuesday - Gimme some Chromebooks! More Chromebook issues, both lunches in, finished reading Bridge of Souls. Checked out quite a few books and took some in. Got some textbooks for Mr. F's science class. Had to play Jenga with the Chromecarts so I could get to them. Had both lunches in, but didn't put out the Makerspace things today. So, the library was a bit quieter. I did send some kids out again today. Mask issues, eating issues. I get tired of telling them. 

No comments: