The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pathways

Mr. M decided today was the day to turn in his class set of America Pathways and have the kids check them out to themselves. So I checked out two class sets of books to his classes. Also checked out a class set to the other Mr. M. Processed in five magazines for the library and two for teachers. Worked on more PoT Unit 3 books. Checked in and out quite a few books for students today, even quite a few regular library books for me. I guess Mrs. H had a phone dialer go out to return overdue books and they were bringing them in! The cafeteria manager brought me in 5 boxes for surplus books so I packed them up. Helped out some kids on the computers. Got to pick some books for one of our prolific readers.

No comments: