The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Meetings

Today I had two meetings. One this morning from the Classified Staff meeting and one this afternoon for the Site Council. A lot of good information out there, good to know. Processed in two teacher magazines and two for the library. Checked in a whole backpack and armful of books from a student who had been billed for all of them. Worked on the Vision program with the new computers in the labs. Vision kept saying that it would only accept 32 computers, but then I could still see everyone and do my thing on them. Interesting! Finished up the book tree and it came out fabulous! Helped kids on the computers, put money into print accounts. I was very busy after Mrs. M left for the day because Mrs. H was gone as well, so I got to take care of a bunch of students with requests that I usually don't get, which was very fun! Closed up the library at 2:30 so I could head off to the last meeting of the day. Met the president of the Booster Club and heard his tale of how they operate. Very interesting.

No comments: