The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Charmer

Today a student needed a computer unlocked so he could work on a project during lunch. Mrs. H told him he'd have to sweet talk me to unlock it (not really, but she knew him) so he really laid it on. "Mrs. Willer, how lovely you look today. And your sweater, it really pulls the blue from your eyes. I was just wondering, if you weren't too busy and if it might be convenient for you to unlock this computer so I could finish up my project?" He was quite the charmer - made me laugh, and of course, I unlocked his computer. Mostly worked on the To Kill a Mockingbird books today doing the renumbering and going ahead and putting book tape corners on the corners of the front and back covers where the original covers had worn through to the boards. Did the usuals as well. One more day until break!

No comments: