Whoops! Forgot to post yesterday, but spent most of the day shifting books in the teacher materials section. There was no way that there was room for all the returned resources with the shelves the way they were, so I started in Business and got through Math before I left for the day.
Today I finished up shifting shelves and also went through old resources (for more room!) and put them on a cart to see if Mrs. H will let me surplus them out when we get back in the fall. Processed in 3 teacher magazines and 10 for the library. They'll be put out when we get back. Then I started to barcode the materials that came in and didn't have any barcodes. I will clean all that up tomorrow and things are looking pretty stored for the summer.