The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

11,300

That's the total of textbooks out as of this morning when I came in. We got in quite a few, even some from teachers that aren't here anymore! They had left the books in the room and the new teacher took them in. So, we checked in a lot today and a lot from teachers. Probably about 200 or so. Processed in two teacher magazines and three for the library. Worked out the magazine subscription list for next year though we're not sure if there will be funds for that or not, but better to be prepared. Worked on the June calendar and got it mostly up. Put away a lot of the stuff I had out for repairing in my spare time and just won't have that time anymore until next winter. Got my notice of ending date and my beginning date for August and signed that off.

No comments: