The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Construction

Spent most of the day working on the new computer lab desks since there was no one else available to put them together so Mrs. H and I got them all done! Yeah! She was afraid she'd worry about them all weekend, so that was good! I took all the parts and laid them out with their designations (something the boys that came in yesterday didn't do...) and we just cranked them out. Then I got out the Principles of Technology and as I looked at the Unit 7's I found we had some second editions but also a ton of the first editions, hummmm. So, I sent an email to the teacher to see if he wanted me to use all the second and some of the first to fill in the 110 copies he wanted. Then it was time to go home for the weekend! Huzzah!

No comments: