The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Edited as a Child

Ha! I was processing in magazines today and saw this funny cartoon in The New Yorker - two women looking in a room where a man sits straight, staring ahead and the one woman tells the other "Ted was severely edited as a child." Made me laugh! Processed in ten magazines for the library and four for teachers. Cleaned up the magazine spinner rack, pulled First Aid books for two more classes coming in today. Decided I really needed to reorganize my textbook paperwork so I redid the files in my drawer and filed them all away better than they were! Checked out a class set of Sentence Combining to Mrs. J. Worked on Principles of Technology books and cut more crackle paper for the edges of them. Answered a couple of phone calls and worked the front desk for a little bit for Mrs. M and got to put the laminated covers on books for a bit - one of my favorite jobs!

No comments: