The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Groundhog Day

We had some confidential type meetings today, so I went into the back and rearranged shelving to make room for four sets of books. Had to move some other books to make way, but found spaces for everything without too much trouble! Then I went through our deleted textbooks to see why they wouldn't delete, and it was because of the comment section. You need to delete the comment record before they go, so I went and deleted the comments. They still wouldn't delete. You know when you haven't done something for a long time and it takes awhile to remember? That was me today, I had to go back through them all and then delete the records. That did the trick! Did the usuals for the rest of the day, checking out books, helping students.

No comments: