The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Read Banned Books Stormtrooper

Yep. I took a 'I read banned books' button and taped it onto my Stormtrooper that sits on my printer. Now if he reads banned books, everyone should! Came in to find one brand new Realidades 1 book on my desk, and we had ordered 25! So I raced up to the office and yeah! There they all were - two more boxes full! So I sent an email to the teacher and processed them all in. Finished processing in and covering the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books we got in earlier and there's even a spot for them on the shelf! Got in a shared novel list from North HS and so I updated their portion of the list to go along with mine. Made a new Vision background for Mrs. H on the ORCA (Oregon Readers Choice Awards) with all the titles for the 2012 list. Did some research for a teacher who requested our Deutsch Aktuell 3 books on a DVD program we sent him, so I did some research and got an answer and suggested another resource. Did a lot of individual check outs as well.

No comments: