The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Control Prompt

Caught another student today doing something he shouldn't have - using a screen to take over another computer and shut them down. I quick clicked on him and did a screen print. I went and told him that I'd have to turn it into Mr. R and he was then very serious and asked why? I told him that it was a huge problem here and that's what I would do and leave it up to Mr. R to see what he needed to do about it. The student said he wanted to talk to Mr. R right then, so I sent an email with the screen shot and then we walked over to Mr. R's room and I explained what I had found and left the student with Mr. R. I spent most of the day working on the PoT books and found a few better ideas on how to manage the repairs. Boxed up 32 of Friday Night Lights to return to West Salem HS and put them up for pick up and emailed the person responsible for all that. Just a note here about let's call him C. He's one of our special needs kids and comes to my window every day, usually around lunch time. He doesn't speak, but I often will turn and tell him 'hello' and say a few things. For some reason, it really meant something to me today and I just wanted to put that down.

No comments: