The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Quotes

Snow day, snow day, 2 hour delay. Well, I'm on a 2 hour delay anyways, so I went in at 9 like I usually do. Processed in 4 magazines. One of our teachers asked us for while we were reading to send her quotes, so I typed up what I had from the last two books I read and sent them to her. Worked the kids the rest of the day. Mrs. H was sick and didn't come in so Mrs. M and I ran the library with a sub. It was really light and a lot of kids never made it into school today. Near the end of the day they said that students were dismissed at 2:20 (our regular end of the school day) and when they were gone, we were told to go home. So I packed up the library and was out by 2:45, so a little early for me.

No comments: