The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Early

Friday - 1.6.12 - Came in early because I needed to go to an appointment this afternoon and had a lot of fun opening up the library and being Mrs. M! We swapped hours for the day and that was very sweet of her to let me do that, especially on a Friday! Helped students in the morning. Took the religion books we had purchased over the break up at Powell's, and pulled them for Mr. N, then I wrote them all up for him to see and sent him an email. I then wrote up all the Arthurian books we had purchased and sent them to the Language Arts department for those teachers that do that segment. Processed in four magazines for the library. Spent the rest of the day cleaning up the old magazine files, destroying the old records from the magazines I withdrew until it was time to go!

No comments: