The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Four Day Weekend

Yep! No work tomorrow so we go back on Tuesday to meet all our new 6th graders! I got to sit in my office during the meeting today and get all the new Diversity books all Tattle stripped and Due Date slips on them during the meeting! That was a good deal. Our principal wanted to be sure I watched the superintendent's message and join in on the ice breaker, but the rest of the time I could just listen from my office while working. Multitasking at its finest! We had a potluck today and then I started to put out the racks of series novels out on the top of our shelves. Made a few changes. Did the laminating that was waiting for me. Had some large posters I had to fold then split the sides so the front at least got covered. Checked out books this afternoon as well to teachers and got them all set up. Then it was time to go! A very busy productive day!

No comments: