The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Meetings

Today we had our staff meeting in the library. Learned all about our new student planners that I will have to make sure I do if I have aides first period. We even have a 15 minute window every Monday (or first day of the week) to go over the planners so I’m going to have to get that down! Ended up listening a lot to the meeting, that I hadn’t really planned on, but it was all good! We then had our potluck and I ducked out quickly so I could get the laminator on and get all the stuff laminated for the teachers that they had waiting for me! It was quite the load! Then I packed up the 10 books I had ready from JLG and headed off to LMSS for the meeting over there. It was such a great meeting. We could all come and batted ideas around, learned some new things and had a great time learning from each other and our PA about what was going on. Now for a four day weekend!

No comments: