The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Monday Boxes Galore


I opened 25 boxes today, 20 of books from four different orders, my last Scholastic Stool, a puzzle order and then boxes from the new Maker Cart that was delivered this summer. What a fun day to come back in to! I had to bring up my hand truck and put it down in its 4 wheels down position to pick up the boxes that were still up in the office. I checked in 115 books off their order sheets then had to check them all in on the Destiny program since they were either 'on order' or 'in processing' so they would flip to 'available'. I also put on that back cart, 18 different titles of eight books each for book groups. Checked in some books that had come in over the summer. Went over all the items that came in with the Maker cart from maker books, to pipe cleaners, modge podge and a green screen set up! A great day and meeting my new fellow library office staff. Our new Instructional Coach and a new speech pathologist. So all the rooms there are taken!

No comments: