The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Job A Like Meeting

Today was our Job A Like meeting over at South High School. We got statistics and a great talk on the technology we have available to us. I'm probably going to have to ask Ms. E to come and give me some training. Last March we were talking about upping our technology. No more computer cart, projector, pulling down the screen. It'll be so nice! A 70 inch plasma TV on a cart we can use anywhere! I am really looking forward to getting it up and running, or rather, someone to come and get it up and running! That was a pleasant surprise to have that brought in today! I spent most of the day back at Leslie stripping books and putting in their date due strips. Fielded questions from Mr. T on student aides. Got a student planner for 1st period, so I must have at least one aide coming plus one from Mr. T. Helped our PE teacher clear out her space. She cleaned up, asked anyone if they wanted anything, and I will help her out with the rest. Collected items to be laminated tomorrow, I have quite a stack at this point. We have another meeting tomorrow and then I'll get the library set up for the Open House tomorrow night. I won't be there, but I'm sure people will look in. Another hot day here outside, but in the library, pretty darn cool all day! Thank goodness!

No comments: