The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

More CPR

So the classes from yesterday came back today and worked on the dummies that they can take home for some extra credit to teach others. I put out the Scholastic cases out today for the beginning and then during lunches as well. I made $40! I didn’t expect that. I spent some of the day working on removing extraneous stickers off books. They all look so much better! I put away all the non-fiction today pulled out the plasma TV for the classes. Pulled books for the DLC class again this week. Did some lamination. Pulled out the Scholastic carts and then put them back in the workroom for the Power Hour. We did hear today that we will not have face to face conference, so I may not work past Wednesday next week. Glad people are listening to public health officials. Like I told my cousin, it’s going to be a bumpy ride. Keep your hands and feet inside the car, be sure you have your restraining belt on and hang on. It’ll be rough, but we can get through this.

No comments: