The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A Whole New World

I nearly missed my school Microsoft Team meeting since I went on a walk yesterday! But I did get back, managed to see my Assistant Principal and hear just a bit of it! I still have the Scholastic Book Fair parked in the library and am wondering what to do about that. So, I reached out to my principal and assistant principal and we'll see where we go from here. I called the Portland Warehouse to see if anyone is even picking anything up. If they aren't, or I don't hear, I won't go in. We can enter the building today from 8 - 10 and then from 2 - 4, so if I haven't heard anything, I will just assume it will sit there until we get back. I have a classified meeting at 10:30, I already listened to the Licensed meeting this morning and checked in with my PA for LMSS. And then the school team meeting at noon. We'll see where we go from here! Uploaded a picture for an encouragement slide show, had the meeting. We may be looking at no common school for the rest of the school year. All our admin have been super encouraging, and a real 'we can do this' attitude as we try to figure out how this is all going to work. I was going to go into the school and pack up the Scholastic Book Fair, but I haven't heard from anyone, and I won't go in if we can't work something out. I think the schools are all closed to any access after today. 

No comments: