The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Just You and Me

I'm going to just try and add to this when I work on something. This morning I went onto our Insight 24J and found the Teacher Professional eBooks that we have and sent the link out to our staff. Our IC asked why she couldn't get on there, and figured it out that it didn't need her full work email, just the last and first name from before the @. Then she asked how I was doing, so I replied with what I've been up to and that yeah! I finally got in my picture for the student slide encouragement show they want to put on! This was mine!


I like it! I also sent an email out to the teacher who is across the hall from the library to see how he is doing. I dorked around on the Insight 24J and tried to get into our Academy for Teaching and Learning, but there's no access at the moment. I was hoping to find some OnLine classes. Maybe because most of them are meetings? I'll have to find out. I also went in and edited our email overdue book notices, I changed the details from email to "Internal" - I just need to remember to turn back on the email notices if we come back! We may not I have heard. I also posted in our LMA Teams a reading log for us to post what we are reading. Noon - getting set for our virtual school meeting. I wasn't in the right one, but then yes, we are live. We are still mandatory reporters. Check for concerning comments. Our PA also did a post on Teams about audio books so I added in that Amazon is also offering audio books for free as long as the schools are closed.

No comments: