The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, April 10, 2020

Should be Friday!

Had two meetings today, our noon staff meeting and then a meeting with our Superintendent of schools. As we gear up for long distance teaching, good to have the reassurance of those in charge that we will get through this. Plans for keeping our sanity. That being in community even if only online is a good thing! I started reading my first book talk book today, Restart by Gordon Korman, and am enjoying it! I will work on the Flipgrid when I get done! I wish I was a video guru! I could have so much fun with this! Worked on a few things with our LMA team. Resources for students and I ended up connecting them back to our district English 6 Digital Learning Standards Map 2020 - since they were already there. I did link up our DLC staff to the Tumblebooks access. I often wondered why we had Tumblebooks on our webpage, but now I know! Because one day our DLC kids would really need this great resource! Was nice to sit on my patio this afternoon and read, and knowing I was working! Have a great weekend and remember to be kind humans!

No comments: