The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Cloudy with a Chance of La Hacienda?

Hoping we might order La Hacienda to come for lunch today! Just getting started, took out the mail for Scholastic out to the mailbox right away, they've been coming earlier! There is a Master Schedule meeting, but I'm not involved with that since I'm not a teacher, so I don't attend those. Found out from our benefits department that if I am actively working and have benefits, I don't need to apply for Medicare at this time. I was so confused! Glad to have that out of the way for a year! Now to find something to do with my roles on the Master Calendar. To find something that sounds so productive like Ms. G has on hers! Just got distracted that there are two chickadees coming in and out of the birdhouse our neighbor made for me! So cool! Sent a book trailer to Language Arts peeps on Lila and Hadley, I soooo want to read that book!!  Came up with some points for my roles during the rest of the year. Will role out book trailers on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Now for a bit of reading for the book I'm recommending for Friday, Restart. Then I worked on my Flipgrid. I got a video recorded (after about 20 restarts!!), but have to tinker to find out how to change, add new ones, etc! Not too bad for a first effort!



 Here is my basic schedule I put on the Data Team Sheet:


*Book Trailer Push to LA
*Classroom Checks
*Lit work resources
*Meets - staff
*Classroom Checks
*Lit work resources
*Meets - staff - LMSS

No, did not do La Hacienda, but did go get lunch from Taco Bell!

No comments: