The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 20, 2020

Friday the 17th -

My birthday, but no party. I did send out my Friday book talk for the Language Arts staff and also let them see my Flipgrid I did. Then onto all the emails from publishers on their new books and services they are offering to people. I would typically just delete them, but now, I have time! So I added a couple of titles and checked out a few more emails and added some more. Totally forgot and didn't get in for the Bond meeting check in yesterday afternoon. Drats. So, luckily they recorded it, and I watched that today and thought, 'what about using the old computer lab for a prep room for the science wing?' So I drew this up:

I told my principal about it, and we'll see where it goes. That part of the library is very underused and if they do put all the science rooms down in that wing of the building, that would be a perfect fit perhaps for extra sciency things, prep room, storage, etc. So we'll see where that goes. I did write most of this on Friday, but forgot to post. So I must have gotten older!


No comments: