The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

What Day Is It?

I have to really think about it sometimes! Today I contacted our Scholastic warehouse to let him know that I never unpacked all the brown boxes that came with the book fair. Sent an email to our LA 6th team about Opposing Viewpoints for their Argue Issues unit they are to be working on. I went over Opposing Viewpoints to check it out first! That was fine, now I'm into Books and Authors and I'm seeing a summary, but not sure if I can load the book! I'm seeing if it will load on my district cloud! We'll see! Argh, had to write my PA to ask if they are just snippets or if we can download the entire book. I wish!!! Going through all the Google Classroom trainings. So glad I'm not a teacher! They are on such a learning curve! I'm also going to look at flipgrid for book talk videos! I also sent an email to our Language Arts teachers that I can be a support in helping students with finding books and reading books and also sent a resource path to social studies teachers to use for their students. Already have an add into Ms. R's class and she put in an assignment for them to put in a book recommendation! That was from my talk with my PA who asked for suggestions for eBooks! Yeah!

No comments: