The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Hanging Tight

Started today with calling Scholastic to do my financials with them. I am just going to put the little bit of money I collected into my own account and write them a check. That was how I can do it! Thank goodness I didn't have any checks! With no office and no access to our bookkeeper, I'm glad there are no checks made out to the school I have to figure out! Then I went onto a call from technology and it appears that I cannot reset passwords because I am on a personal device instead of a district device. So, I had sent out instructions yesterday, and now I have to modify them already! Of course! I put that out in a meeting with the teachers today. I also accessed my IA instructions and have two classes I'll support so I've asked the teachers to bring me in to those. I'm packing up my Scholastic monies and am going to deposit those! Had the classified meeting today and I am involved with two teachers for support and for resources for the school. Cool beans! This afternoon I took the deposit of the Scholastic monies to the bank and wrote out the check, printed the invoice and got that ready to go in the mail tomorrow morning. Checked in here and there. I also went to my Aunt's house this afternoon because the mask I made her didn't fit the way she wanted! We went to elastic over the ears and had a nice distance chat while I hand sewed on the ear straps. 

No comments: