The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Music

Thought there was a meeting this morning, but I guess not. It's too quiet so I finally turned on Pandora. Working on my Out of the Silent Planet quotes. Got an email from JLG about possible shipping of our orders and where they should go. Sent it to our PA and he's having Ms. M call since the books go to LMSS and not out to the schools and get that done. I also had a few tweaks on the change in the old computer lab I sent to our principal - the new 'reading nook' area will need electrical outlets and maintenance had replaced some of the lights over the main check out counter, but not all. Some are still the old fluorescent ones and they should go ahead and replace those as well. Had to take my hubby to the doctor, too many allergies, he has a sinus infection. Got back in time for the Wednesday staff meeting, lots of shout outs with our amazing staff. We had a time to put in what we have learned, done good with or accomplished in our own share time. Then off to pick up his prescription. I sent off Out of the Silent Planet quotes to the 7th grade teachers. Then tried to work on a Flipgrid for the book. I am just not very good at it. Or just a perfectionist! I'm not sure! Maybe I should have been a film director! I want this background, use my beach glass globe! Water color backgrounds but without copyright stuff all over them! I just want a picture for my talk! Ugh!

No comments: