The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Starting all Over

Today is the first day of our Long Distance Learning, so we are all learning! Staff and students! Today I am concentrating on getting all my book reviews up on my blog here. It had been a long while and I often use it for book recommendations for students (and staff). I had to get my Leslie Library history list and my Salem Public Library list together and I have a few books that are my own. After I finish with the two that are my own, I'll put them out in our Little Free Library and set them loose! It's getting a lot of action out there! Got all my reviews done with morning. Had two Microsoft Teams calls, one with our office manager on how to get a student signed into their Chromebook and another call with a teacher on getting her student logged into our Axis360 program. Great to be able to help! I also downloaded flipgrid and thought I'd do my own videos, but I found Words on Fire online! So I sent that out to Language Arts team. 

No comments: