The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays

Today was our last day before our two week Holiday Break. We had advisory and I had a class of freshmen today so I had to walk them through setting up their CIS accounts and getting in their classes. Did repairs today, checked in and out books. Took down the December Calendar and put away all the books I had on my shelf. Turned off all the computers in the labs after they were done for the day. Put away the books that had been turned in. We had a Winter Solstice CD in our collection so I put that on my computer and played it all day. One student said she was really enjoying it. Cleaned out one of my book repair carriers, it had gotten messy, so I cleaned it out and rearranged stuff, threw other stuff away that was old. Happy Holidays all, see you in January!

No comments: