The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Freshmen

Today I got in quick to start barcoding teacher resources. I knew we'd be busy with students and registration the rest of the day. I barcoded the Precalculus, Foods and AP Biology resources. I also printed up barcodes for some of the texts I had already unboxed and gave them to our helper (her school underwent major changes this summer, so they're not open yet) and she worked on barcoding our BSCS books and Biology extras we had gotten in. The rest of the day I spent working on registration with office people and volunteers. It wasn't too bad. We got in new boxes in the back! I fended off everyone since I want to unpack them! They are a whole assortment of books we got in, bits of this and that and I want to make sure they are all accounted for and in good enough shape to use! Yeah! More boxes!

No comments: