The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back to Normal

With the election done, our library was back to normal today. I cleaned out some cupboards looking for an oil can. We have this big paper slicer for stacks of paper. Mr. J showed me how to work it, then also told me to put a drop of oil in it when it gets used. We had the can - it was very cool and looked like something out of The Wizard of Oz for the Tin Man, but I can't find it. Mr. H needed to use the slicer, so I showed him how it operated and then decided I needed to look for the can. I got the cupboard all rearranged and it looks better, but no can. Finished off the renumbering for the Prentice Hall Literature Gold books today, so that's 3 humungous sets of books all done now. Mrs. M had started to actually renumber the books. I had told to start, then said 'no!' because we decided to just put the note on the computer, luckily, she didn't do very many, but I ferreted them all out and renumbered them back to their original number. Served lots of kids today in our various ways. I started to work on my hobbit bulletin board. Found a great font and figured out how to get it in my font list and began to cut templates out for it. My 'truth' calendar is so lame, notice I didn't even take a picture of it! Another great day in the Sprague library.

No comments: