The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Turkey Spam

Monday - the 26th - After five days off it was a busy day, and I'm catching a cold from my granddaughter - well worth the cold to hold her in my arms on Thanksgiving Day though! Opened up my email to a questionable spam, saw it was from some university some where and decided to open it, OH MY! An email from someone in Turkey (yes, the country) looking for women who want a 'great experience', got my 'email from some website' and wanted to know if I'd like to get together with her, remembering she's from Turkey, by the way! Oh my! Delete! Did a lot of repairs. Had an exchange student mom bring in a bunch of books from her student who ended up going back home. He said he'd returned everything, but apparently not! (He still has one book out still!) Another student is leaving and turned in her stuff. Got First Aid books ready to check out tomorrow. Got them all noted and numbered in the Destiny system.

No comments: