The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, November 16, 2012

there lived a hobbit.

I love my new bulletin board. I may keep it up forever :) We do have more Tolkien books, but for the pic I only wanted up what he wrote. All our Fellowship, Towers and Return books are all checked out though! Worked repairs today and processed in two magazines. Helped Mrs. H count up our print money to turn in. Had a book shelf fail, the holders were old and gave way and the students felt very bad all the books fell onto the floor. I got new holders and put the shelf back up with the books. Checked out a lot of library books this afternoon after Mrs. M left and Mrs. H was over at a meeting. I do love it when I get to do that! Helped some kids with books for their Arthur project. Put in my hours for the month to the office. a great day for a Friday.

No comments: