The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finals

First day of finals and I came in early. Since the kids are gone by 1pm, it makes no sense for me to come in late to stay until 3:15. Took in more books today, but still not enough by my thinking. Had a teacher ask for some books that we don't have. He checked them out last year and says he returned them, but they never got checked in under the old system. And the ones we're missing are the ones he had out last year. He says he returned them, but I'm not seeing them. Finished up the Algebra Connections V1 today and started in on the V2 books. Processed in three magazines for teachers and four for us. Helped a lot of kids today, and teachers with the scantron machines! That was a big surprise since I'd never worked with them before!

No comments: