The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Final

Kids were all done today with finals. I put away all the books we got in. Renumbered and sent 70 copies of Sentence Combining off to North HS today and did all the renumbering of the ones we still have here. Did a lot of checking in today and had a lot of kids that needed money in their print accounts. I opened the cash box up this morning to make change so I could buy a donut from the fund raiser, but was aghast that most of the dollar bills we had in there are gone. Mrs. H and I are the only ones with keys to the box. Unless I'm an unconscious klepto or she is, we have no idea of who is getting in there. It's not like the lock is really any good, but still, we're miffed and upset and there was at least $30 or more that is missing. Not happy  :(

No comments: