The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bazillion Books

Talked today about the Bazillion Books project and how we're going to set up to get the books out to the classrooms and control the madness! Worked some more on the billing transfer over to Destiny, had a question that I called over to LMSS and they decided I needed to talk to Mr. C about it when he came back in tomorrow. We had a kid who was just 'billed' in Trac-it, so I charged him the book. Turns out according to our bookkeeper he had actually paid for it and I wanted to be sure I deleted that fine appropriately. Checked out two class sets of Of Mice and Men. And the usuals. As I left today, I was cleaning up and found a thong (yes, the underwear kind) on the floor by our search computers. That has to be the most unusual thing I've found in the library! I left it on Mrs. H's desk. On a piece of paper.

No comments: