The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

No Mrs. H! No Mrs. M!

Both of them were out today, Mrs. M is still battling that nasty flu going around and Mrs. H's son was sick, so Mrs. H called me in a bit early. She had come in to get things going, and left after her substitute came in. We had wonderful subs though! Mr. L is fabulous (for Mrs. H) and Mrs. T (for Mrs. M) are tried and true substitutes that helped keep the library on an even keel for the day. I was grateful that they were the ones that were here! No food in the library today! So lunch was easy. Finished off the Foundations for Algebra Year 1 Vol 1 and Year 1 Vol 2 today. Since I was the only one that could put money on accounts, I took in about $10 worth today. Checked in and out here and there, worked with the office on a student who owed fines for textbooks. We worked out a test project on him between me and Mrs. S, our bookkeeper. I love the way that the registrar now checks with us on when a student is withdrawing, so easy to check and know right away and bill. What a fabulous team we are!

No comments: