The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Downton Sprague

Checked out two class sets of The Adoration of Jenna Fox today. Processed in one magazine (People). Renumbered half of the Analysis V2 books and all of the Stage and School books. I also wrote up a notice for Ms. L on the kids that still had Stage and School books out from first semester. Worked with Mr. C on trying to get a report that I could run that would pull up a specific title and the kids associated with it. He tried to send one that I could edit, but I couldn't edit it, but it did have just one specific title on it. He also worked on my teacher check out list from Trac-it, so I went over that and let him know which teachers went where and with what so they can make sure those teachers still have their books charged to them. Checked out various other books today and checked in books. Talked with our bookkeeper about that Destiny should be talking with our billing system so she's going to watch for that. Worked on the new bulletin board I'll start this week and had the aides work on the board outside our workroom door.

No comments: