The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Destiny Billed

I finished up all the students we needed to bill from the old Trac-it program today. We had about $4,600 in total billing for the sophomores. Also found some kids on the old program that didn't have graduation years on their accounts, so I put them into Destiny with the books they owed. Had kids looking through our old yearbooks today, and that was pretty cool. Found a kid that just went into the back and helped himself to finding a book. I told him that he wasn't allowed back there, and one of our aides was back there eating lunch, so he said he thought is was ok since she was there. Another student hopped over my counter because he didn't want to walk around the library to the door. Had a lot of kids to help out throughout the day, but glad I got the billing stuff all done and switched to the Destiny program.

No comments: