Tuesday, March 19, 2013
I am almost at the end of the barcode list (Huzzah!) and went through all our old deleted titles today and there were 61 'wd' titles I trolled through. Most of these books I've never seen, were deleted years ago and yet there were still copies in the system, so I took all of them out and deleted them so now we can clear up space and delete these old titles. Checked in and out books today. Worked through a billing report from Insignia so our bookkeeper could check and see which books went through on the billing yesterday from Mrs. H's update on the program. Books will be declared automatically 'lost' and will be billed after 30 days of being overdue. Mrs. S said that the data I gave her seemed that all was in order and we are good to go!