The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Buccaneer Bunnies

Today I got the wonderful opportunity to read to our Little Oly's kiddos! Mrs. H had to be somewhere else and she asked me to read so I picked Henry and the Buccaneer Bunnies. One of our aides and Mrs. M helped me made newspaper pirate hats for all the kids (17!) and I had one as well and I had a fabulous time! I hope the kids did too! Deleted off 46 titles and had our amazing Mr. C get them off the database. Checked in what was left of Homeless Bird for Ms. J. She had been very ill and students helped themselves, so she still has 13 of them checked out to her. Checked out our new US Constitution the graphic adaptation to Mr. T. Checked out all the ASL things out to Ms. H. Started to work on the unused titles list. Took down both the bulletin boards by me. Not sure what I'll do yet, but have an empty slate! Arrrggghhh!

No comments: