The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Manga

So today I finished putting the books back on the shelf with their new spine labels, had to laminate some covers for them as well. Do a couple of repairs. Then noticed I had a stack of Manga books on the top of the two rolling bookshelves we use for them, and dug in for the long haul to get those in order. Ended up shifting a bunch of the series books and redoing shelving for them, and I must say, I did put a few copies of things in the back (extra Naruto for the most part) and got everything on and they looked good and even a tad of wiggle room! Put tattle strips in the box of Baker and Taylor I opened and put books on the new book display rack, realized I hadn't checked in the books I'd put out so I scrounged through the other boxes and found the inventory sheets, so got that done. Covered some of the paperbacks. A good day! But, aren't they all?

No comments: