The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 19, 2017

One Down, One to Go

Today was hectic. Checking in loads of books, from rooms, teachers, carts in the hall. Had books in my mailbox three times today. Good news though, I got back some books I knew were missing. Grabbed a whole slew of books from the pass room - a whole shelf and a half on a cart. Signed out teachers. Had one of our subs looking for work so I asked if she wanted to do math books and she came and shelved a ton of math books. I was so grateful for her help! I got so much farther today than I thought I would! Still lots to clean up, lots to straighten, lots to get ready. I applied to go back to Sprague today, and if that happens, I don't want to leave the new person a horrid mess. One more day to go for me, then home with the granddaughters!

No comments: