The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 14, 2020

Ready to Take Care of Business

Today I headed over to LMSS to pick up bags to put books in for checkouts, hopefully tomorrow. Our air quality is so bad (521 this afternoon, normal is 0 - 50). But I had to stay at the school, so much to do for tomorrow if we do go ahead with our Taking Care of Business Days. I went to the Zoom training first and then had the student lists for the books that need to go out tomorrow, if we do get to do our Taking Care of Business day tomorrow, I'm ready! Four classes of books all checked out to students already and in bags with the student's name on it, grouped by class and alphabetical order. Checked in a book that was in my box. Moved all the 6th grade iReady math books. There were 18 of the Volume 1 and 13 of the Volume 2 ones. I sorted them because they were all mixed up and the Volume 1 will go out on the second TKoBd, so they're ready. Then I had the math teachers send their lists, so I can start on those tomorrow for the second day. I put away the rest of the non-fiction, I had started last week, then totally forgot and the cart and 921's were sitting there still. And I had just a bit of the fiction to finish - about P - Z. Glad it's going!

No comments: