The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Almost a Thousand

Last day for seniors and we got in nearly a thousand books - we still have a lot of seniors that need to turn in books (almost 200!), but more like the numbers we needed to start getting back on the shelves. So, most of today was checking in and putting away books. I also reorganized the Gardner's Art Through the Ages books - these are massive 1150 pages huge! Last year the shelves weren't set quite right and they ended up not getting on the shelves the way I wanted them, but they should be all right this year. I also took over putting all these away personally to make sure they were properly shelved. I was working up a sweat today and won't need to work out tonight! Mrs. M brought in a case of Pepsi and handed me one about 10am, and I really it already by then! It's nice to have someone making sure you have what you need to get through a long physically demanding day!

No comments: